Well all the Aztecs are on. Yikes it took 6 days. I found that a number 2 pencil is an excellent match for adding a bit of fill and or another Aztec or two. Touch up too. Perfect match.
The bottom was a lot harder that I had thought. Next I coat of clear tomorrow. I want to make sure they are completely dry. If not I might wait another day. I need to check for webbing and if found slice it with the Exacto and put a bit of Solvaset. But I gave it the once or and it looks pretty tight.
Back to the big Enterprise tomorrow!
BTW. I have the base nearly completed. This is a temporary base until the owner can replace it if need be. I still have to paint the pole. It is removable so it can be shipped and or placed in a different base.