Today I got to open all the cored molds and clean them up for pouring. It all went very well and I didn’t need to drill any relief vents or injection holes. I did a few tests and got good results just pouring and shutting the molds. I did get a few bubbles more than the usual on the engineering hull with all the raised detail but I found the talcum powder worked spectacularly and I didn’t have to use the pressure pot.
Tomorrow I’ll have the rest of the parts I need. I poured up three sets today of the balls and the secondary hulls. One set gets put away for a raining day if the molds every need to be remade.