Skydiver is coming along. I got the main engines attached with brass pins and epoxy-evercoat. Blended and one of the PJ’s mounted. The motors still need to have cylinders around them to keep out the water but I needed to see if I have the room and I do. Barely.
All the big hull parts are on but before I add the small stuff I need to ass back the missing panel lines. After that I can cut all the drains and hoes in the hull.
As the uploading video will show I can pick this model up in one piece now. We are fast on the way to starting to pain next week.
The tops of the engines can be removed by holding on to the fins. The tops will be held on with magnets.