Lots more done today on…we’ll everything. The Tricorder molds were taken apart today. It needs to be trimmed and cleaned up but it all fits back together and will make good tricorder bodies.
Started on the next section of the tricorder mold.
More work on the Giant. I made proper sockets so when the parts are made from the molds the eyes themselves will pop right in. Fin it blended. The jaw gets preened up next and the whole thing will be ready to mold.
Isaac did a bunch of editing. We made new Spock ear molds and made up ears for our orders.
Last I got all the appendages on the submarine functional. Prop, dive planes and rudders all working.